We’ve always encouraged people to collect images of what they like in architecture. Most of the time, it’s been collecting magazines, books, etc. It’s a pain to sort them and a bigger pain to share them.
A few tips for maximizing its utility in architectural projects:
- Make a board for things you like, things you dislike
- Make specific comments about what you like and dislike (because you will forget)
- Share with your spouse/significant other, if you like something they’ve pinned, “like” it, too.
- Invite your architect to follow you.
- Follow your architect
- Ask your architect to create a board just for your project
Pinterest makes it easier, and more fun, to collect inspirational images for your next architecture project.